General Phone Number: 479-725-6000
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bentonville.
- Mental Health Treatment
Ozark Guidance Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ozark Guidance Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ozark Guidance Center Inc.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Ozark Guidance Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ozark Guidance Center Inc
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services