General Phone Number: 479-750-2020 x5103
Admissions Phone Number: 479-750-2020
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Springdale.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Ozark Guidance Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ozark Guidance Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ozark Guidance Center Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Ozark Guidance Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ozark Guidance Center Inc
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services