General Phone Number: 314-534-0200
Admissions Phone Number: 314-289-9411
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute is run by a private for-profit organization.
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute
Saint Louis Behav Medicine Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services