General Phone Number: 314-362-5818
Barnes Jewish Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Barnes Jewish Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Barnes Jewish Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Barnes Jewish Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Barnes Jewish Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Barnes Jewish Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Barnes Jewish Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Barnes Jewish Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Barnes Jewish Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Barnes Jewish Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management