General Phone Number: 860-779-0321 x234
Admissions Phone Number: 860-779-0321
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dayville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program is run by a private non-profit organization.
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Quinebaug Day Treatment Program and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Quinebaug Day Treatment Program.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Quinebaug Day Treatment Program
Quinebaug Day Treatment Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services