General Phone Number: 860-450-7122 x2023
Admissions Phone Number: 860-450-0151 x2110
PPI Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Danielson.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
PPI Behavioral Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
PPI Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
PPI Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
PPI Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PPI Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PPI Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PPI Behavioral Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
PPI Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PPI Behavioral Health Center
PPI Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services