General Phone Number: 860-963-6385
Day Kimball Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Putnam.
- Mental Health Treatment
Day Kimball Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Day Kimball Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Day Kimball Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Day Kimball Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Day Kimball Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Day Kimball Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Day Kimball Healthcare.
Day Kimball Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Day Kimball Healthcare
Day Kimball Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services