General Phone Number: 252-752-0483 x2224
Admissions Phone Number: 252-752-0483
PORT Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greenville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
PORT Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
PORT Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
PORT Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
PORT Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
PORT Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PORT Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PORT Health Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
PORT Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PORT Health Services
PORT Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services