General Phone Number: 252-353-8003
Keep Hope Alive provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greenville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Keep Hope Alive is run by a private for-profit organization.
Keep Hope Alive provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Keep Hope Alive provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Keep Hope Alive utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Keep Hope Alive utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Keep Hope Alive and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Keep Hope Alive.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Keep Hope Alive offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Keep Hope Alive
Keep Hope Alive provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.