General Phone Number: 252-792-7859
Admissions Phone Number: 252-508-6581
Amani Residential provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Williamston.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Amani Residential is run by a private for-profit organization.
Amani Residential provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Amani Residential provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Amani Residential utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Trauma therapy
Amani Residential utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Amani Residential and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Amani Residential.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Amani Residential offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Amani Residential
Amani Residential provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management