General Phone Number: 860-510-0163
Natchaug Hospital Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Old Saybrook.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Natchaug Hospital Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Natchaug Hospital Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Natchaug Hospital Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Natchaug Hospital Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Natchaug Hospital Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Natchaug Hospital Inc and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Natchaug Hospital Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Natchaug Hospital Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Natchaug Hospital Inc
Natchaug Hospital Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services