General Phone Number: 860-442-9454
Waterford Country School Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Quaker Hill.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Waterford Country School Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Waterford Country School Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Waterford Country School Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Waterford Country School Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Waterford Country School Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Waterford Country School Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Waterford Country School Inc.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Waterford Country School Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Waterford Country School Inc
Waterford Country School Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care