General Phone Number: 860-886-7500 x5310
Waterford Country School provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Norwich.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Waterford Country School is run by a private non-profit organization.
Waterford Country School provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Waterford Country School provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Waterford Country School utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Waterford Country School utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Waterford Country School and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Waterford Country School.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Waterford Country School offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Waterford Country School
Waterford Country School provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation