General Phone Number: 860-767-0147
Child and Family Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Essex.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Child and Family Agency is run by a private non-profit organization.
Child and Family Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Child and Family Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Child and Family Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Child and Family Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Child and Family Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Child and Family Agency.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Child and Family Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Child and Family Agency
Child and Family Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services