General Phone Number: 501-354-1561
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morrilton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Counseling Associates Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Counseling Associates Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Associates Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Associates Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Counseling Associates Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Associates Inc
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing