General Phone Number: 479-967-3370
Conway County Community Service provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Russellville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Conway County Community Service is run by a private non-profit organization.
Conway County Community Service provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Conway County Community Service provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Conway County Community Service utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Conway County Community Service utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Conway County Community Service and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Conway County Community Service.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Conway County Community Service offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Conway County Community Service
Conway County Community Service provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care