General Phone Number: 479-968-1298
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Russellville.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Counseling Associates Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Counseling Associates Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Associates Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Associates Inc.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Counseling Associates Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Associates Inc
Counseling Associates Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services