General Phone Number: 501-354-4589
Community Service Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morrilton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Service Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Service Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Service Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Community Service Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Service Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Service Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Service Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Community Service Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Service Inc
Community Service Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care