General Phone Number: 501-315-3344
Birch Tree Communities Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Benton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Birch Tree Communities Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Birch Tree Communities Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Birch Tree Communities Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Birch Tree Communities Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Birch Tree Communities Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Birch Tree Communities Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Birch Tree Communities Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Birch Tree Communities Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Birch Tree Communities Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services