General Phone Number: 718-470-8100
Admissions Phone Number: 718-470-8100 x1
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glen Oaks.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Zucker Hillside Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Zucker Hillside Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Zucker Hillside Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Zucker Hillside Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Zucker Hillside Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Zucker Hillside Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Zucker Hillside Hospital
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services