General Phone Number: 718-470-3500
Admissions Phone Number: 718-470-8100
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glen Oaks.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Zucker Hillside Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Zucker Hillside Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Zucker Hillside Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Zucker Hillside Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Zucker Hillside Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Zucker Hillside Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Zucker Hillside Hospital
Zucker Hillside Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services