General Phone Number: 479-443-4301 x65175
Admissions Phone Number: 479-441-2695
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Smith.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks.
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks
Veterans Healthcare Sys of the Ozarks provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services