General Phone Number: 479-494-5700
Valley Behavioral Health System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Barling.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Valley Behavioral Health System is run by a private for-profit organization.
Valley Behavioral Health System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Valley Behavioral Health System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Valley Behavioral Health System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valley Behavioral Health System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valley Behavioral Health System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valley Behavioral Health System.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Valley Behavioral Health System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Valley Behavioral Health System
Valley Behavioral Health System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services