General Phone Number: 314-652-4100 x66653
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VA Saint Louis Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VA Saint Louis Healthcare System.
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VA Saint Louis Healthcare System
VA Saint Louis Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services