General Phone Number: 314-961-5718
Admissions Phone Number: 314-918-3399
Epworth Children and Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Epworth Children and Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Epworth Children and Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Epworth Children and Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Epworth Children and Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Epworth Children and Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Epworth Children and Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Epworth Children and Family Servs.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Epworth Children and Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Epworth Children and Family Servs
Epworth Children and Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services