General Phone Number: 501-365-3022
United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Heber Springs.
- Mental Health Treatment
United Methodist Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
United Methodist Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
United Methodist Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
United Methodist Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at United Methodist Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at United Methodist Childrens Home .
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
United Methodist Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at United Methodist Childrens Home
United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services