General Phone Number: 501-745-2956
Community Service Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clinton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Service Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Service Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Service Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Service Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Service Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Service Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Service Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Community Service Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Service Inc
Community Service Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services