General Phone Number: 802-442-5491
United Counseling Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bennington.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
United Counseling Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
United Counseling Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
United Counseling Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
United Counseling Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
United Counseling Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at United Counseling Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at United Counseling Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
United Counseling Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at United Counseling Services
United Counseling Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services