General Phone Number: 802-447-1557
Admissions Phone Number: 802-447-1557 x103
VPI South provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bennington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
VPI South is run by a private non-profit organization.
VPI South provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
VPI South provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
VPI South utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
VPI South utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at VPI South and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at VPI South.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
VPI South offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at VPI South
VPI South provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation