General Phone Number: 707-823-7300
Admissions Phone Number: 707-634-9060
TLC Child and Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sebastopol.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
TLC Child and Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
TLC Child and Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
TLC Child and Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
TLC Child and Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
TLC Child and Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at TLC Child and Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at TLC Child and Family Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
TLC Child and Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
TLC Child and Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services