General Phone Number: 707-800-7700
Admissions Phone Number: 707-800-7700 x7705
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Rosa.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private for-profit organization.
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aurora Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aurora Behavioral Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aurora Behavioral Healthcare
Aurora Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services