General Phone Number: 507-372-7671
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Worthington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc.
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc
Southwestern Mental Health Ctr Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services