General Phone Number: 712-264-6198 x6230
Admissions Phone Number: 712-264-6228
Spencer Municipal Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spencer.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Spencer Municipal Hospital is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Spencer Municipal Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Spencer Municipal Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Spencer Municipal Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
Spencer Municipal Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Spencer Municipal Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Spencer Municipal Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Spencer Municipal Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Spencer Municipal Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services