General Phone Number: 870-845-3110
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nashville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Arkansas Counseling and and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Arkansas Counseling and.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Arkansas Counseling and
Southwest Arkansas Counseling and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care