General Phone Number: 870-782-0179
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glenwood.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes
Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellnes provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services