General Phone Number: 501-623-9220
Living Hope Hot Springs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hot Springs National Park.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Living Hope Hot Springs is run by a private for-profit organization.
Living Hope Hot Springs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Living Hope Hot Springs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Living Hope Hot Springs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Living Hope Hot Springs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Living Hope Hot Springs and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Living Hope Hot Springs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Living Hope Hot Springs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Living Hope Hot Springs
Living Hope Hot Springs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services