General Phone Number: 516-485-5710
South Nassau Communities Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hempstead.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
South Nassau Communities Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Nassau Communities Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South Nassau Communities Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
South Nassau Communities Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South Nassau Communities Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Nassau Communities Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South Nassau Communities Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
South Nassau Communities Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Integrated primary care services