General Phone Number: 516-538-2613 x227
Admissions Phone Number: 516-538-2613
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hempstead.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hispanic Counseling Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hispanic Counseling Center Inc.
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hispanic Counseling Center Inc
Hispanic Counseling Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services