General Phone Number: 310-900-8900
Admissions Phone Number: 855-279-2357
Saint Francis Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lynwood.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Saint Francis Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Francis Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Saint Francis Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Francis Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Saint Francis Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Francis Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Francis Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Saint Francis Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Francis Medical Center
Saint Francis Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.