General Phone Number: 323-876-0550
Aviva Family and Childrens Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lynwood.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Aviva Family and Childrens Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aviva Family and Childrens Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Aviva Family and Childrens Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Aviva Family and Childrens Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Aviva Family and Childrens Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aviva Family and Childrens Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aviva Family and Childrens Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Aviva Family and Childrens Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aviva Family and Childrens Services
Aviva Family and Childrens Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services