General Phone Number: 601-384-2261
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Meadville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Region XI Southwest MS is run by a private non-profit organization.
Region XI Southwest MS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Region XI Southwest MS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Region XI Southwest MS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region XI Southwest MS and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region XI Southwest MS.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region XI Southwest MS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region XI Southwest MS
Region XI Southwest MS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services