General Phone Number: 601-823-2300
Region 8 Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brookhaven.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Region 8 Mental Health Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Region 8 Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Region 8 Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region 8 Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Region 8 Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region 8 Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region 8 Mental Health Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region 8 Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region 8 Mental Health Services
Region 8 Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services