General Phone Number: 712-792-2991
Plains Area Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carroll.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Plains Area Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Plains Area Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Plains Area Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Plains Area Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Plains Area Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Plains Area Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Plains Area Mental Health Center.
Plains Area Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Plains Area Mental Health Center
Plains Area Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services