General Phone Number: 712-662-3222
Counseling Services LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sac City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Counseling Services LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Counseling Services LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Services LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Counseling Services LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Services LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Services LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Services LLC.
Counseling Services LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Services LLC
Counseling Services LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services