General Phone Number: 858-613-4340
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Poway.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway.
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Palomar Health Medical Center at Poway provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services