General Phone Number: 866-862-3631
Center for Discovery provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Center for Discovery is run by a private for-profit organization.
Center for Discovery provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Center for Discovery provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Center for Discovery utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Center for Discovery utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Center for Discovery and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Center for Discovery.
- Persons with eating disorders
Center for Discovery offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Center for Discovery
Center for Discovery provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services