General Phone Number: 910-772-2515 x73305
Lake Forest Day Treatment provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wilmington.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Lake Forest Day Treatment is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lake Forest Day Treatment provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Lake Forest Day Treatment provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Lake Forest Day Treatment utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lake Forest Day Treatment utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lake Forest Day Treatment and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lake Forest Day Treatment.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lake Forest Day Treatment offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lake Forest Day Treatment
Lake Forest Day Treatment provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services