General Phone Number: 910-796-6868
A Helping Hand of Wilmington provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wilmington.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
A Helping Hand of Wilmington is run by a private for-profit organization.
A Helping Hand of Wilmington provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
A Helping Hand of Wilmington provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
A Helping Hand of Wilmington utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
A Helping Hand of Wilmington utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at A Helping Hand of Wilmington and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at A Helping Hand of Wilmington.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
A Helping Hand of Wilmington offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at A Helping Hand of Wilmington
A Helping Hand of Wilmington provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services