General Phone Number: 623-907-6520
Admissions Phone Number: 877-931-9142
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Avondale.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Bridges Inc
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services