General Phone Number: 602-258-6797
Admissions Phone Number: 602-523-9312
Valle del Sol provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Valle del Sol is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Valle del Sol provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Valle del Sol provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Valle del Sol utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valle del Sol utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valle del Sol and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valle del Sol.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Valle del Sol offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Valle del Sol provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Vocational rehabilitation services